Wednesday, August 17, 2016

THREEnager

I am sooooo behind in my updates but I can't let myself skip talking about our favorite girl in da house! Mia is 3 1/2 (closer to 4... how do I make it stop?!) and kills us every day with her sweet, silly, SPUNKY personality! She is so full of it and we just can't get enough!

At 3 1/2 Mia is constantly talking about when she is "big like mommydad". "When I'm big like mommydad, I will drive a big, red truck like daddy used to. 'member dat?! He had a big, red truck!" "When I big like mommydad, I will 5 kids. I will be a mommy and you will be my kid." "When I big like mommydad, I will go on a mission to Mexico!" She loves to take all the stories we tell her about our past (like the big, red truck and daddy's mission in Mexico) and spin the story to make it about herself :)

She talks about going to school every. single. day. She is going to die when I tell her she gets to start preschool in just a couple weeks! But I'm sure she will be equally bummed when she discovers she doesn't get to ride a bus to preschool, ha ha!

Mia can spell her (first) name and write it! She can identify all the letters of the alphabet and is so eager to learn how to write them (but mom is a slacker and hasn't really worked with her like I should!).

She is a total tease. She actually reminds me a lot of my older brother which totally freaks me out at times (because we totally didn't get along growing up) but makes me proud at the same time because he's pretty awesome! It's my favorite thing to watch Mia and Eric interact and play off each other! She fits right in this family with that teasing personality! Now to teach her that it's not fun anymore when people (kids, ha!) start crying!

I don't even remember the days before Mia could talk. Like, I'm sure she was born talking, ha ha. Sometimes I forget that she's only 3 because of how well she talks! She also has the BEST imagination! One day during dinner, she was playing with a toy and I took it away because, "we don't play with toys while we're eating!" She gave me a very annoyed look then started playing make believe with her HAND! I mean... I can't take her hand away?! ha ha! Sometimes I feel guilty for not doing enough projects at home with her but at the same time, she's developed such a fun imagination and can play and play... and I love it! 

Mia is fiercely loyal as a daughter, sister and friend. She has the biggest heart and sometimes I just can't believe she's mine! She makes me sooooo proud! I am forever thankful to be her momma!

We are pretty obsessed with Mia (James more so than all of us!) and I thank my Heavenly Father every day that we were chosen to be her parents! I wish I could slow time down, but since I can't, I'm doing my best to soak up every second at this amazing stage in life with our Mia girl!

14 comments:

Jenn said...

I love Mia snaps! And I love all of her Mia-isms like "mommydad" haha. I think you should snap her reaction to finding out about preschool! :)

Nikki said...

3 what an age! Mine is 2 and I feel like she is 16 with the sass! I can only imagine what 3 is gonna bring! LOL!

Chrissy@SimpleJoysBlog said...

She is getting so big! Hope she has a wonderful birthday!

Stephanie said...

awww they grow up so fast!!! I am sure you are enjoying every waking moment with them!

~Stephanie~
www.infinitelifefitness.com

Ashley Brickner said...

Threenagers are REAL!!! Love your Mia girl!

Mandie said...

A big red truck & five kids...she's gonna need a big red van! Ha, ha! So cute. :)

ali said...

I love your blog your pics are awesome.please visit our website to get knowlege about bhakti it give peace to your soul bhaKti Bhajan
Religion Bhajan

Prince said...

Satta King very good work thats why i read all your articals thanks for sharing this vsistb our aite for result of live gaming Play Bazaar

Play said...

Have business cards printed that have all of your current contact information and a little teaser about special events and contests you hold regularly. Be sure to give your card to everyone you meet.
play bazaar
satta king

nbde2020 said...

This piece, packed with uncharacteristically effervescent personality replica watches for a Patek watch, was introduced exclusively to the Singapore market last October. All 300 pieces replica watches uk are, no doubt, spoken for, but the raspberry Red Luce is worth keeping an eye out for on the secondary fake rolex market. This is the first raspberry red version of the model’s signature pattern-embossed dial, and fake Rolex the color gives it a more sporty, modern vibe than the usual Aquanaut — and, indeed, the usual Patek replica rolex reference. If you’re looking for a more traditional wear (or a surer investment), the women’s chronograph is probably your replica Rolex best bet, but this piece could be a future auction-house dark horse, even with its quartz movement — in fact, the quartz movement fake watches makes it a bit of an anomaly. It is, after all, a steel sports watch by the world’s best maker. Think of it as a 5711 for rolex replica women. With 46 diamonds on the bezel, it is priced in Swiss francs, at CHF 22,000, which is about Rolex replica the equivalent in U.S. dollars.

nbde2020 said...

This piece, packed with uncharacteristically effervescent personality replica watches for a Patek watch, was introduced exclusively to the Singapore market last October. All 300 pieces replica watches uk are, no doubt, spoken for, but the raspberry Red Luce is worth keeping an eye out for on the secondary fake rolex market. This is the first raspberry red version of the model’s signature pattern-embossed dial, and fake Rolex the color gives it a more sporty, modern vibe than the usual Aquanaut — and, indeed, the usual Patek replica rolex reference. If you’re looking for a more traditional wear (or a surer investment), the women’s chronograph is probably your replica Rolex best bet, but this piece could be a future auction-house dark horse, even with its quartz movement — in fact, the quartz movement fake watches makes it a bit of an anomaly. It is, after all, a steel sports watch by the world’s best maker. Think of it as a 5711 for rolex replica women. With 46 diamonds on the bezel, it is priced in Swiss francs, at CHF 22,000, which is about Rolex replica the equivalent in U.S. dollars.

Shoppa.in said...

Very good post and very informative as well. Your information appears very well on this subject and the way you have expanded it, any new person can understand it easily. I would like you to keep writing your posts and share your information with us.
B2B Marketplace In India
Household Products Wholesalers
Agricultural Products Suppliers
Food Products & Beverages Products Suppliers
Our Service Partners
Refrigerator Repair Service
Digital Marketing Company In Delhi

sattakingplaybazaar said...

2 bhk for sale in mohali
2 bhk in zirakpur
2 bhk flat zirakpur
Royal Walkway
SKA Metro Ville nice sites

logistics service in india said...

We assist organizations in maintaining proper records management with innovative ideas as well as expert Managers. top logistics companies in india
top logistics company in india

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!