- James totally mastered army crawling (something that Mia totally skipped) and he army crawled for a solid 2 months or so. Our whole house is tile and James figured out how to scoop his elbows so that his body slid right right over the tile and he is fast, ha ha! It's like he's swimming across the floor ;)
- He started crawling right after he turned 9 months. At this point he mostly crawls, but we still see the
swimming army crawling each day!
- Nothing motivates James more than getting his hands on something he's not supposed to... he learned to pull himself to a standing position when he was trying to get a hold of the computer, ha! So he can also pull himself to a standing position!
- James has slept through the night a total of 2 nights. Such a tease!! He still wakes up, usually around 4am, to sleep. Every night I cross my fingers/pray/hope that it will be the night that he finally just sleeps, HA!
- Let's talk food- he is an eating machine!! James downs everything we give him, including chunks of meat, sandwiches, etc. He's pretty much over being spoon fed. He loves to have his food placed on his tray where he can shove it in at his own speed and make a mess ;)
- James just cut his two top front teeth and man, they are huge, ha ha!
- He still loves to be swaddled with his arms out! Such a snuggle bug! He also really loves his bink's! When he wakes up crying, I'll find him sitting up in bed with a binky in his mouth, and fumbling a second binky between his hands until I pick him up, ha ha.
- We are so lucky to have such a happy, easy baby!! He's always smiling and it seriously melts our hearts!
- James is a total water baby! He gets SO excited when he see's me turn on the shower each night (the kids shower together because the water that comes out in the tub is too hot- good ol' Arizona summers!) and looooves the pool! Fits right in with his sister and momma!
- He has mastered "mama" especially when he's upset or wants to be held. We often find him calling for "mama" but crawling after Eric, ha ha! He's dabbling into other sounds now and says "baba" a lot! Eric told me said "dada" for the first time the other night! He is much less chatty than Mia was, ha!
- Mia and James are the CUTEST together! Their relationship is so fun to watch as they play more and more together. They love each other more than anything!!
- James wears a range of sizes from 6 months (when I squeeze him into that crap- second child problems. Ain't no momma got time to clean out the drawers, HA!) to 18 months! I take him in for his 9 month check up in a few days (again, second child probs) so then I'll know his exact stats!
- He's wearing size 4 diapers.
Facebook has been pulling up a lot of my "memories" from this time last year when I was pregnant and my goodness, it all feels like just weeks ago, not a whole year ago! I can't believe we are only 2 months from having a 1 year old! Time, PLEASE so down!! We love our James soooo much!