bracelet c/o Our Little Pretties- Mia's new words this month are "he-oo" (hello), "coo kie" (cookie, spoken as if two words), "cu" (cup), "cheeeeeeese", "mow" (more), "bee beeeee" (beep beep), "goo" (good).
- She's really starting to put 2-3 words together now and it's so fun! Just yesterday she pointed to the beads on my shirt and said, "Oh, dat pre-y!"! Melt my heart! She also says, "He-oo? Hi! Hey you! Bye you!" (all in on breath, ha!), "mmm, dat goo!", "heugo" (here you go), "youokay?" "deritis!" (there is is), "whasdat?" (what's that). My very favorite is when she hears a bang or something drop she comes running, "oh no! uh oh! youokay?" She's the sweetest!
- I did catch 2 of the cutest videos of Mia's little voice and posted on Instagram! Here is one of her saying words, and here is one making animal noises!
- Mia is obsessed with helicopters, airplanes, birds, dogs, cats and horns honking or a loud engine.
- This kind of grosses us out but she likes to eat eggs (cooked, of course) cold. Pineapple is her favorite. She calls it "coo kie", ha ha.
- She has perfected drinking out of a cup with no lid! Occasionally she spills, but we give her water AND milk in a cup with no lid now!
- Mia got her 3rd haircut and once again, she loved it!
- I let Mia go down the "big kid" slide all by herself a few days ago, I just caught her at the bottom! Trust me, this was a huge deal for me! I'm sure Mia's been dying for me to let her do it on her own, ha! The kid is fearless and a thrill seeker!
- Her favorite place to be is outside! She brings us our shoes when she wants to go out. She knows what pair belongs to mom/dad, and brings us matching pairs!
- Sweet girl needs mommy to kiss her "owies" now! I love that I can make her feel better with a little kiss! The other day I showed her an "owie" I had and what did she do? Kissed it, all on her own without any prompting from me! Love her!
- Mia still wears all different sizes of clothes. 6-9 month, 12 month and 18 month! Size 4 shoes fit her perfectly now, but we do have some size 5 and I even got size 6 boots. They are SO cute but I'm worried they will be way too big for half the winter :(
- She officially moved up to size 4 diapers.
Happy 21 months (tomorrow) baby girl! You really are the best part of our lives! Dada and momma love you SO much!