It's so hard to get a picture of Mia these days! Ain't nobody got time to pose for a picture when you're a busy
baby toddler! But obviously she loves having bath time at Grandma's house, so at least there's that ;)
- Mia has learned to tickle! She has tickled me a couple times and she tickles herself. She thinks she's super funny when she does it. She's the cutest!
- She can be SO helpful! She throws away her diapers. When I unload the washer I throw the clothes on the dryer door and Mia pushes them into the dryer. And she cleans up her crayons when she's done with them.
- Mia learned how to open zip lock bags.... which isn't the most helpful thing in the world ;)
- We bought Mia her first ever kids meal at a Mexican restaurant and she ate almost everything! We have bought her 1 or 2 more since then. Crazy that we have a baby that eats that much food!
- She has figured out how to screw the lid on a water bottle or on a pouch! In fact, she refuses to eat a pouch until we give her the lid because she likes to screw it on in between slurps. Ah!
- Two more words have been added to Mia's vocabulary. Doggy (doggyyyyyyyy!) and tickle tickle (teeka teeka!) And she calls Eric "daddy" now instead of dad (dah!) but she still refuses to say mom. She used to say it all the time :(
- She got her top 2 molars, totaling 10 teeth. Getting the molars were easier than we could have hoped for, yay! Or Mia is just incredibly good natured despite the pain?
- Eric picked out Mia's first pair of Nike's! Pink sandal Nike's to be exact. He's very proud of them and keeps asking if I've posted a picture of them :)
- Mia still wears 6-9 month and 12 month clothing.
- Still in size 3 diapers.
I can't believe Mia is 15 months!! I guess time isn't going to slow down... ever. So we are doing our best to soak up every second with our sassy little lady (who is full of attitude these days. Her favorite word is "no", ouch!) We are just plain obsessed with this little girl. We love you, Mia!