4. Learn one word of Spanish a day. (Eric speaks Spanish fluently and I, well, don't. But I really want him to teach Mia so I had better learn as well! I think I can handle a word a day :).
6. Run a 10k.
7. Print my blog into a book (or five, ha ha!)
8. Go to the Temple once a month with Eric, and once every 6 months by myself (so twice before my birthday)!
13. Get strong enough to do 50 push ups.... in a row!
22. Go to Yellowstone.
24. Go camping.
26. Try a barre workout. They don't offer this in my small town so I will probably have to travel for it.
My golden year was by far one of my favorite years of my life!! But I have no doubt that each year can be better and better! Hopefully these goals will help shape 26 up to an even better year! I'm hoping I will be able to cross everything off my list :)