Have I mentioned that time is flying too quickly? Well, just in case I haven't, TIME IS FLYING TOO QUICKLY!! I can't believe my baby is 5 months today!
- As you can see, Mia discovered how fun it is to stick her foot in her mouth this past month :) Eric was giving her a bath the first time she did this. He grabbed the camera, covered her up and snapped some pictures, while hollering for me to come see. One proud wifey/mommy right here, ha ha! He got some good pictures of this silly milestone :)
- She still rolls from her tummy to her back all the time. But she doesn't have anything to do with rolling from her back to her tummy. (update: as I was typing this post I heard a lot of grunting so I looked up and saw that Mia had rolled from her back to her tummy on the play mat. Second time ever doing that!)
- Mia sat up by herself (with no support) on the couch for the first time May 6th. Such a strong girl! We only practice with no support on the couch or bed right now. Softest landing we can find when she topples over :)
- Got her first cold this past month. Broke my momma heart! She was still a happy baby (just not as giggly) the whole time! But her little cough just killed me.
- Mia is a pro at taking the binky out of her mouth AND putting it back in :) She started to figure it out within a couple days of turning 4 months old, but now it's the easiest thing for her! In fact, it's how she puts herself to sleep. She pulls it out and puts it back in over and over until she closes her eyes, ha! If she is super tired then she gets too impatient and just cries until we put the bink in for her.
- She is SO good at reaching and grabbing toys, hair, anything she can get her little fingers wrapped around ;)
- Mia LOVES faces! She gets so excited to play with toys that have little faces painted on. Her favorite toys to play with are tiny babies and dolls :) And she loves other babies. She smiles so big and starts babbling excitedly anytime we get together with friends and their babies! We have a very social baby and I love it!
- She is still in size 1 diapers. We tried size 2 but she peed right outta those... definitely going to wait awhile longer before trying size 2 again :)
- We are finally able to dress her in 3-6 month clothes! I can't tell you how sick I am of her 0-3 and 3 month clothes, ha ha. I'm having so much fun dressing her up! But I still have to safety pin the 3 month and 3-6 month bottoms. We have a skinny baby!
Mia is the happiest, funnest, most loving baby ever. And of course she is gorgeous and perfect in every way. And we are only a little biased :) She brings us so much happiness and joy!! Eric and I are over the moon for our
little 5 month old.
We love you, Mia!!