- Mia rolled from her back to her tummy for the first (and only) time on March 20th.
- She rolled from her tummy to her back April 6th and hasn't stopped since! She kind of dives onto her face and then rolls over, ha ha! Tummy time rarely happens now that she's discovered how to get out of it :)
- Mia giggles/laughs all the time now and it's the BEST sound in the world!!
- She's got this new thing where she prefers to be burped standing up. Whatever works, I guess? But the nice thing is that she pretty much burps on her own now. I hardly ever have to
- Bath time is still Mia's favorite! I can't wait to take her swimming all the time this summer :)
- Mia is still wearing 0-3 month clothes, but she is almost to long for them. She also wears 3 month clothes but I have to safety pin some of the bottoms so that they will stay up around her waist, ha!
- She is also wearing size 1 diapers.
- Mia weighs 12.3 lbs and is 24 1/2 in long! Baby girl is long and skinny and perfect in every way :)
- We aren't sure where she picked this up, but Mia loves to growl! It really is the funniest thing!
Oops, mommy cut daddy's head off!Mia is so happy, smiley and talkative all the time! She really makes being a mom and dad easy and fun! We are SO in love with our baby girl! We thank God for her multiple times throughout the day, every single day.