My angel baby is 3 months old today!! Where does the time go?
- Mia has discovered her fists and she can't keep them out of her mouth! It is hilarious and annoying at the same time to hear her lips smakin' away on her hands :)
- She talks all the time now! You know you're a crazy parent when you lay on the bed and have a conversation with your 3 month old ;) It's so fun to watch her discover her voice! When she gets really excited she basically squawks at the top of her lungs, ha ha. When she is relaxed she coos. And when Eric sings to her, she sings back! Mia has also figured out how to imitate sounds that we make. I swear, we have the smartest baby in the world!
- Mia has figured out how to turn onto her left side! She doesn't roll all the way over yet, but it's comin' any day now!
- Tummy time is not a favorite in our home. Eric can't handle her cries so he just puts her on her back instead (someone is whipped!) And when I try tummy time with Mia, she just goes limp and sucks on her fist, ha!
- Mia was blessed on March 3, 2013. Such a special day!
- Our baby is so strong! She will be laying on her back, grab our fingers, and with a tiny bit of help from us she will pull herself into the sitting position, and she stands up! She basically pulls herself up by herself!
- "Blowout" is a common term in our house now (gosh dang it) I'm not sure if it's because we have the wrong diapers for her body or what, but we definitely aren't fans!
- Mia is figuring out how to grab things and immediately tries to put them in her mouth. Our fingers, a wash cloth, her binky, any light object!
- We learned that while Mia loves bath time, she absolutely HATES the shower. We better never forget her tub when we go on a trip again, ha ha!
- Mia had her first stuffy nose. It lasted about a week and I was a nervous wreck that it was going to turn into something serious! Thankfully it never turned into anything.
- She gave me a kiss on Saturday, March 16th!! We have a teddy bear she loves to play with, and she always opens her mouth as wide as it can go and plants it right on the bear's nose. She doesn't suck on it or anything, I totally think she's giving it a kiss! Well, on Saturday I had her standing on my lap when she opened her mouth as wide as possible, and planted one right on my nose :) I smother her in kisses all day, every day, so I think she's learning how to do it back! Melted my heart that I'm the first one she's done this to, besides her bear of course
Poor photo quality because this was taken with my phone :)Mia makes life SO fun! We fall more in love with our sweet girl every. single. day. She is the BEST part of our lives!