picture taken at 40 weeks 2 days
- Still no stretch marks! I hope my belly can hold out until she comes, ha ha.
- I haven't talked about my weight gain because I think it's silly. Every body and baby is different, so I don't like the comparing of weight gain. And I'm not even sure the exact amount I've gained (I don't remember what my start weight was and I don't care to ask my Dr) but it's at least 30-35 pounds. One of my clients about had a heart attack when I told her that.... "REALLY?? THAT MUCH?!" she asked me, so shocked. "You don't look like you've gained that much!" Did I want to shave her hair off? Yes. Did I? No, unfortunately.
- Other than needing a serious foot massage (ha!) I am feeling really good! Squished, but good :)
- I'm still a walkin' fool! Don't ask me why.... I'm convinced this baby won't come until she's good and ready (or I get induced) regardless of the amount of walking I do each day!
- As excited as I am to finally be able to hold my baby, I'm still super nervous for labor and delivery. Eric and I would appreciate any and all prayers for the safe arrival of our baby!! We can't wait to introduce her to you guys :)