Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 - Bring it on!

Happy New Year!

My goals for 2011:
  • Love my husband more, pick my battles with him.  And I mean be very picky about what is important enough to cause an argument.  (Yes we argue just like any other couple :))
  • Become a certified spin instructor and start teaching in gyms.
  • Pay my car off.
  • Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover.  I've only read through it once.
  • Be a better friend and serve those around me as much as possible.
  • Finish updating this blog from when Eric and I first met so that I can print it into a book for our journal :)
I plan on looking back one year from now and having this list crossed off!  Don't we all?  But for real!

What are some of your goals?  As you can see I have room for improvement so I'd love ideas :)

Wishing you all the best 2011 has to offer!  I know Eric and I will not be sitting back letting this year fly by.  We're going to grab every opportunity we're given because we know how quickly it can all be taken away!


tifsong said...

my goal is just to be better at being human.


to get married and stuff.

Randi said...

My favorite goal this year is giving people the benefit of the doubt.
I tend to get my feelings hurt too easily and thats just silly when most people don't mean to be rude.

I like your goals.

Amy said...

Hey girly LOVE LOVE LOVE the Jeans!!! Super cute...

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!