Sunday, May 1, 2011

happy weekend

I love the weekends that are spent with family!  We got to hangout with Eric's family and definitely enjoyed ourselves!  Oh and in case you were wondering, it snowed on and off all day Friday.  kill.me.now.  Or give me warm, sunny weather.  Anyway..... back to our weekend.  We went shooting, of course :)

I do not have dumbo ears, those are ear muffs under the hood :)
Eric and his cute dad!
Do you love our home made target?  And the hot safety glasses?  I had a lot going for me Saturday..haha!

Despite the freazing winds, we had a great time!  This is my 3rd time shooting the hand gun, I got pretty close to the bullseye!  I'm not as good as I was with the bow and arrows, or a 22.  But for all the creepers out there, if you're as skinny as that board/paper, my aim will land a bullet in your body.  Probably not the heart.  But that's still scary, right?! :) 
Thank you mom and dad Brinkerhoff (and Amy and the boys of course) for a great weekend!  We love you !

Photobucket

I hope everyone's enjoying their sunday!  It's one of our favorite days of the week :)  Oh and happy May 1st!  May is my favorite month, you'll find out why in a couple days! ;)

19 comments:

LesleyRH said...

Cute shirt!

Gracie said...

Well done! I've never shot a gun in my life.

I think your outfit is really cute :) And I can guess why you love May!

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

Love the shirt! & I love how giddy Eric looks holding you in his arms! So sweet :)

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

oh my goodness, I can't believe it snowed!! You are due some SUNSHINE! ;)

You two are so cute. Like, REALLY cute.

p.s. Thank you for your kind words after the tornadoes!!

Christy said...

Good for you! My husband and his friends LOVE shooting. I've tried it a few times, but somehow never caught the fever... And yes, getting shot anywhere, heart or not, is scary!! :)

shay said...

i would love to try shooting someday! seems scary but exciting at the same time! looks like you guys had fun!

meme-and-he said...

oh dang hard core girl! love that shirt, you look great!

Megan said...

YOu had snow? UGH!!

And you're so cute and dressy for being out shooting :)

Gertrude said...

Wow shooting must be awesome! (at fake targets, of course hehe) xo

P! said...

Happy May Day!! I would definitely want you on my side in a fight- haha!! Glad you had such a fun time and looked so sweet doing it. :)

monster cakes said...

I had a teaser of sunshine this weekend, but it's back to raining today. Boo! I hope you get sunshine soon!

ps. I love shooting targets. : ) I especially love that girls that shoot guns are hardly the ones you'd ever expect to.

Rissy said...

ahhh Salt Lake Bees hat! love that

You have shot a bow and arrows?!?! that's crazy... I am officially intimidated haha ok well find I'm not because I'd never give you reason to need to shoot me.

CarissaExplainsItAll

Ashley said...

haha i lovve shooting guns! But its scary when I do... good aim sista!

mary said...

Umm...shooting, snow, and a sunday. How random a combo? But I'm diggin it! xox!

tifsong said...

you're a babe!

tifsong said...

you're a babe!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

look at you! My dad was a hunter...so only shotguns around our house...lol

Shay said...

Probably you should move to AZ where we can go and shoot guns and then go for ice cream... You wouldn't have to wear a sweater here;-)

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

I want to learn to shoot...with something other than my camera. :)

You look pretty awesome!

Sophisticated Steps

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!