skirt c/o eShakti (photo is in the window display of Anthropologie, ha ha!)Mia and I were invited to a girls weekend in Arizona and since Eric had to work... it was a no brainer to accept that invite! We had the BEST time! I summarized my favorite parts of our girl time in a bullet list below :)
- We literally shopped 'til we dropped Friday and Saturday! I made my FIRST EVER purchase from Anthropologie and the best part? The top was under $25, say whaaaaa? #score
- I was introduced to Victoria's Secret leggings and I can't even express how much I love them! If anyone is wondering what to get me for Christmas... VS leggings or gift cards to go towards them ;) I seriously can't WAIT to buy more! Soooo comfy!
- Mia loooooves making friends! For example, our friend and her two little boys met us at the mall. Mia was introduced to her two year old and she started squealing and ran circles around him... while he just stood there and stared at her in shock, ha ha! She didn't stop running circles (and squealing) until I pulled her away!
- A monsoon storm raged outside (for probably 15 minutes at the most) and knocked the power out at the mall! I didn't get to see the actual storm but I saw the after math of flooded parking lots, etc. Those crazy rains are no joke in AZ!
- We ate, and ate, and ate. We literally stuffed our faces full of food nonstop!
- Mia was introduced to Sunny D and just a few sips in, Mia was going craaaaazy! I'm really regretting not recording her, because I've never seen her that hyper in her life, ha!
- I planned on taking a billion pictures all weekend, but I ended up taking like 3. I'm actually okay with it because that means I was too busy soaking up the fun ;)
P.S. I am hosting one amaaaazing giveaway and today is the last day to enter, so be sure to check out my Instagram for the details!