picture taken at 37 weeks 2 days
- Baby girl could make her arrival any day now and be totally fine! Let's all say a little prayer that she comes sooner rather than later, ha ha!
- I'm still having braxton hicks regularly. I notice an increase when I work out or when I've done a lot in a day. It's amazing to think that my body just knows to practice so that it's ready for labor when the time comes!
- My heartburn has definitely taken a turn for the worst this past week. I hope that means labor is just around the corner? ha ha
- Baby girl got her first Christmas ornament! My sweet friend surprised me with it and I love it! I'm still having a hard time believing I'll have my very own baby for Christmas... aahhh!!!
- I understand now why women get to a point in their pregnancy where they are just DONE! Eric and I are ready to be done (and he's not that one that is carrying her inside his body, ha!) because I'm in quite a bit of pain each day. But we are mostly just so anxious and excited to meet our baby girl! Even though I'm so over being pregnant... I know I'd do it again and again to bring this little girl into our family! We love her so much and can't wait to snuggle and love on her!